THE ORGANIZATIONAL TIMETABLE
1. Entity Information Checklist is emailed to client.
2. Client completes the checklist and returns it to The Staples Law Firm.
3. Telephone conference is scheduled to review information.
4. The Staples Law Firm files all organizational documents.
5. Federal Employer I.D. Numbers are obtained after notice of filing.
6. Client opens profit sharing account.
7. Client arranges for rollover of necessary funds to new profit sharing account.
8. After documents are filed with the state, The Staples Law Firm finishes additional
organizational documents, assembles minute books and sends to client.
9. Client checks for accuracy, signs where indicated, and returns copies to The Staples Law Firm.
10. Client funds the franchise purchase by transferring the money through the various organizations per the Funding Checklist